Swagtron Eb6: This is the swagtron eb6 This is how it shows up. Go ahead and pause the screen if you want some more information directly from Amazon on this bicycle. Here's some more info he multi-tool ttery charger allen wrench two sizes Pedals Cleaning up a mess takes time.
- That was a nice little added touch They have this in between the forks on the bicycle so the forks can't get bent during shipping.
- Smart thinking And then when you want to charge it up for the night, that's the charging port. It will charge with the key on.
- I don't know why you'd want to charge that way, but it will. The indicator for charging is on the charging box.
- This goes from green to red when charged. If you want to remove the battery, turn this all the way that way and then lift the heat speed off.
- It will charge with the battery out.
- Let's get into some of the nitty gritty on this bike.
- It has a price tag coming in at around seven hundred dollars before tax. It has front and rear disc brakes.
- It is a seven-speed topped off with a nice stainless steel chain.
- It has a 36-volt lithium ion battery with a USB 2.0 to charge your mobile devices It's offered in a matte black with white lettering finish or a matte white with black lettering finish.
- It's topped off with some four-inch wide fat tires from a brand I've never heard of, but they seem to handle themselves just fine.
- Now just take a minute to appreciate how this thing looks to me.
- It reminds me of an old-style BMX bike.
- It handles all types of terrain at pretty impressive speeds.
- Now take a look at some of this riding footage and see if this is something that you would like for yourself .
Now it's time for some closing thoughts. I know there's not a whole lot of reviews for this specific e-bike, and in the few reviews that I did see, everybody commented about the brake squeal, and I'm experiencing it as well.
My guess is that it's got cheap brake pads on it.
I think it can handle 15-degree grades. Also, with the pedal assist, you can tackle any terrain with ease, even with the extra cargo. I like the overall stance of the bike. It is a smaller bike for an adult, but that doesn't bother me I like smaller stance bicycles I think it's difficult to convey on camera just how fast this thing is. It feels like you're just flying on camera.
Some of the shots I got don't look super fast, but believe me, they do feel fast. I'd also like to mention that this thing was assembled so nicely right out of the box. The trickiest thing is the pedals. Remember, there is a left and a right, and the threads are reversed. Not so cheap I think it's too good to be true, but it's cheap enough that I'm willing to take a chance. Thank you for for reading the article .
I hope you liked it. I plan on doing more reviews like this on anything I buy from Amazon that I think is unique.